RSS
SUPER BOWL

Some New Cosmo Cricket Cards



We have a new scrapbook store in town. I am soooo excited. It's called the Scrapbook Garden. Well, I was in there stocking up on paper and the lady asked me if I'd be willing to make some samples for the store so these are my first two.

For the flower card I used my dot sticker technique to make the scallop border. Used faux stitching and paper piercing.

Flowers: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl: Alpha-button fashions
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl and Prism cardstock

For the Flag card:

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl (red) Creative Imaginations (blue) and Prism cardstock
Prima flowers
Brads: Making Memories

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...