RSS
SUPER BOWL

Evidence of my addiction




I've been swapping cards and tags for about 3 years now. I started at Papercrafts Magazine and now I'm mostly at the Stamp Shack. I have a tough time parting with the cards and tags that I've accumulated over the years so I have a huge collection. The first picture is the 194 cards I've collected and the second picture shows the 140 tags and ATC's in my collection. I have used some and a month ago I gave away 40 cards to some missionaries so they could write home. Other than that, I keep them stored in my card drawer. Do you hoard your cards too? If yes, how do you store them? If not, how do you part with them?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...