RSS
SUPER BOWL

Blessed Day





I've had a pretty cloudy week but some sunshine came today. First, there was a fun delivery: An Edible Bouquet. It was a gift from my mum's work. Yum yum. The strawberries were naked and chocolate covered and the other fruit was super juicy and fresh. Then, the mail came. I got my June recipes from the Recipea swap. All 20 were fabulous (as usual) and the hostess, Lisa, sent some super fun ribbon from Hobby Lobby (or, as I call it, Heaven On Earth) as a gift for taking her around town when she came out here from Colorado a couple weeks ago. Super sweet. Then, I opened my prize from Alicia for being a runner up in her blog candy contest. I got 3 great stamps. 2 baby stamps and a birthday stamp. Super fun.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...