RSS
SUPER BOWL

Daria Returns?

I've walked past the following billboards in Times Square several times in recent weeks.

Somehow, when I catch this out of the corner of my eye, my brain processes this as a billboard promoting the return of Daria.

You can understand how that's possible, right? I mean, Daria is basically a cross between Zooey Deschanel and that odd cartoon baby character voiced by Jonah Hill.So if you are rushing by fast your brain just smooshes the two together.At least mine does. So there's a moment where I think "Daria, is coming back!" and get excited, but then I look again, and catch my mistake. It's too bad. Daria was such a fun show. As far as I know, there are no real plans to bring her back, but Beavis and Butthead made their way back to the small screen so never say never. :)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...