RSS
SUPER BOWL

A Year Without Cookies - Week 41

(Like Eve tempting Adam with the apple from the Tree...)

It is Week 41 of no cookies and soda. This was a pretty straightforward week, so not much to say. It just flew by with the usual temptations and longings. New this week, was my co-worker Tony literally putting a large, warm-from-the-oven, chocolate chip cookie directly into my hand as a gift. He got it for me as a treat thinking I would enjoy it. My response was kinda "You do realize I haven't been eating these for 40 weeks and I've been talking to you about not eating them for all of those 40 weeks, no?" But his wife just gave birth to a lovely baby boy. He gets no sleep. So perhaps A Year Without Cookies just isn't registering for him. I forgive him. I respectfully gave him back the cookie.No offense taken by anyone involved.

Next up it's Week 42... and thus the 10 Week Countdown to the end of the Year Without Cookies!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...