RSS
SUPER BOWL

Memorial Weekend Blog Hop-Miss You

Welcome to the We Grow By Our Dreams hop along the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Bloghop. Hopefully you came here from Ky's Bunny Nest. If not, you can start at the top of the hop by clicking the above graphic.

I'm in love with the yellow/white/gray color combo and the ruffle technique that I learned from Sandy, our fearless OWH leader. So, I made this card for someone serving in our armed forces to send home to a loved one. 
I hope that this card will help someone at home to feel very loved. That is why I make cards for Operation Write Home.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment so I can know that you were here. :)
Next hop: Deborah from Thoughts of a Grasshopper

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...