RSS
SUPER BOWL

Valentine's Day 2011

Valentines heartImage via Wikipedia
 At the request of a reader, I am once again soliciting advice on where to go for Valentine's dinner.  Since the holiday falls on a Monday this year, a day when a lot of restaurants are normally closed, I was curious to see what was available. It turns out a lot of places are opening specially for the day, and many with specially priced menus.  And what am I doing?  I am having Brad Gates Catering deliver my Valentine's dinner to my house, a tradition he started last year as part of his catering service and which I hope continues because what a great way to enjoy a great meal in the comfort of your own home (especially on a Monday!).
This year's meal includes a smoked trout and
crab cake, mushroom gnocchi and Gunthrop Farms
Pork shoulder. Yum.

A bit of research shows special Valentine's dinners at the following locations:


and Hoaglin to Go is offering a V-Day dinner for two carry out special

Many other downtown restaurants will be open with their regular menus.

For a few non-downtown restaurants offering special V-Day meals, check out:


So, where are you going? And what do you recommend?  If I wasn't eating at home, I might lean toward Euphoria after my last meal there, or I am also intrigued by the Pizzology three course menu.  And please comment and let us know of any other places that are offering special menus for Valentine's Day that I missed.

Have a good one,
Erin

Enhanced by Zemanta

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...