RSS
SUPER BOWL

Red Fanta

While grocery shopping the other day, something caught my eye in the soda aisle. It wasn't what was there actually, but what was missing. I took a picture to illustrate my point.

(mmm... delicious Fanta! but wait...)

There are three Fanta flavors on display. Purple, Yellow and Orange. But there's no red flavored fanta on the shelves. It jumps straight to Sprite. Then iit dawned on me that I've never seen a 2-Liter bottle of Red Fanta. There are supposed to be 4 colors of Fanta, as represented by The Fantanas.

(Hello there, ladies.)

I'm mostly used to seeing Purple Fanta in the grocery store or maybe Orange Fanta. Yellow fanta is harder to find. But Red Fanta? It is never on the shelves. Is Red Fanta not legal in the United States? Is the red dye that makes it red fanta not FDA-approved? I don't have the answer. All I know is that I've never seen 2-Liter Red Fanta. Now I am on a mission. Red Fanta, I will find you. You will be mine.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...