RSS
SUPER BOWL

Lombardi! He Sings! He Dances! (No, He Doesn't. But He's On Broadway!)


I wanted to give a quick shout out to my friend Tommy Kail as he opens his new show, Lombardi, on Broadway this evening. Tommy's an awesome guy and I can't wait to see the show! Lombardi is a play about football legend Vince Lombari and stars Dan Lauria (The Wonder Years! We Love Him!) as Lombardi, and Judith Light (Who's the Boss! Ugly Betty! L&O SVU! We Love Her TOO!) as his wife Marie. Such great casting!

The show sounds really cool and I'm sure TK did a phenomenal job directing it. TK is a apparently a Redskins fan (huhbutwhat??) but I won't hold it against him, or question his taste level (Go PATS!). He wrote a little piece about the show that you can read at GQ (and while you're there, there might be some soft core photography of the Glee Cast to look at. If you're interested in that sort of thing.)

Break a leg tonight, Lombardi team! I'd give some kind of motivational speech, but you've already kinda got the market cornered on those.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...