RSS
SUPER BOWL

Good Movies You Want To See With Me This Holiday Season


Holiday Season inevitably brings with it Movie Award Season. This is when the roughly 2,356 film organizations across the country determine what was actually worth seeing from the past year of cinema. Thanks to all the top 10 lists that have come out, I now know where to focus my attention in the run up to Oscar Night. Luckily a lot of these movies are still playing - or just about to be released. Let me know if you're interested in going to see any of the following movies with me over the Holiday Break. I will be off from work and looking to take in as much film as possible!

A Serious Man
A Single Man
An Education
Avatar
Crazy Heart
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Hurt Locker (still somehow playing a few times each week!)
Invictus
It's Complicated
Nine
Up In the Air
The Whte Ribbon
The Young Victoria

It's a long list of movies, but if I keep at it, I should have a lot of them crossed off by Oscar Night. Holler at me if you want a movie date!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...