RSS
SUPER BOWL

Euphoria minus a chef

***As of June 5, 2011, Euphoria is closed as a restaurant and is only open for private events. The chef has also left the restaurant.****

Well, damn, it looks like one of my favorite chefs in the City, Brad Gates, has left Euphoria to pursue his own business in catering. I know, I for one, will miss him at Euphoria. Of course I wish him well in his endeavors and will have to come up with some events to have catered!

While Euphoria has been one of my favorite restaurants since I started blogging, it has always struggled a bit business-wise (from my purely unscientific observations) and this loss makes me wonder for its future. Hopefully, it will find its groove because it would be a shame to lose yet another of our few fine dining establishments. If you eat there from here on out, shoot me a line and let me know how it went. And of course, I am sure I will get back there myself one of these days to see what's up.

In the meantime, if you are interested in Brad Gates, you can find him on twitter @Gates_Catering.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...