RSS
SUPER BOWL

30 days to 30

I have one month left of my 20's. One little month! Oh, how the time has flown by this year. Pleasantly enough, the few arbitrary things I'd decided I'd wanted to do before I turned 30 have been completed. I ran the NYC Marathon for the 1st time last November, I went skydiving in May and in two weeks I'm going on my solo European excursion. I don't know why I wanted to do these things with a 2 in the first digit of my age instead of a 3, but sometimes we get caught up in age benchmarks. Sometimes it's just a good way to make sure you get things done. It's nice to have a few life goals scratched off the list. The list is still long, but I look forward to crossing off a few more of them in the coming year, and to keep adding new things to the list as they present themselves. One currently pressing thing on the list: planning my 30th Birthday Party. Hmm... what to do...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...