RSS
SUPER BOWL

New Year, New Me

I'm not into "resolutions" that start on January 1st and seem to end around January 10th. For the past 5 years I've come up with a one word theme for the new year. I let the theme guide me as I make daily choices. My theme for 2009 is "courage."

I do have a few goals that I'm working on this year too. No pictures but if you're interested, here they are:

1. Walk the dogs at least once a week.
2. Eat more vegetables (this may sound funny coming from a vegetarian but I don't really eat a lot of veggies.)
3. Keep an exercise journal.
4. Run in a race. (5k, 10k, whatever)
5. Find (or create) places to put all the stuff in my room.
6. Spice up the blog and Etsy store.
7. Sew more (pictures of projects I'm working on coming soon.)
8. Submit cards for publication.

I'll be doing a little contest on my blog soon. Stay tuned.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...