RSS
SUPER BOWL

Hello Baby

My bff and her hubby just welcomed the most precious baby girl into their family. I wanted to make something special for her so I dusted off the sewing machine and made her a bunting (pennant banner) for her Beatrice Potter themed room.

I found some great goodies at Joann's Fabrics: a Fiskars 3 piece quilting set (on sale!) and lots of cute fabric. I had a hard time choosing a color scheme until I found the Heidi Grace fabrics (serendipity!). The rest of the fabrics were chosen to coordinate with those three fabrics.
I followed a great tutorial from Joyful Abode. The pictures were taken in my bathroom because it's the same color as the baby room.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...