RSS
SUPER BOWL

Baby, You Give Good Art: Trailers Edition

It occurs to me that friends have mine lately have been in overdrive creating some really great creative opportunities for themselves and that I should be giving them shout outs on the blog because lots of their stuff is internet accessible for the masses and you should know how awesome and talented they are and how much I love them. I don't love them for their talent though. They also happen to be attractive, which I superficially value above all else. So "Baby, You Give Good Art" is a new month long series highlighting some nice artistic efforts you might want to check out as your are endlessly surfing those interwebs.

First up, I'll give you a set of trailers just to whet your appetite for things to come. Trailer #1 features the work of BFF Schillers in Rendezvous - Produced by Digital Reality Films, as part of the MCCC Five Day Film Competition. The film will go up on the interwebs once the Festival is concluded. Great work, lady! Can't wait to see the whole thing!



Up next is a trailer for a short film starring my good buddy Ryland Shelton called "Good Morning." This indie will start making it's way to a town near you very soon. So if you like attending awesome festivals and supporting the indie films therein, keep your eye out for this one. Until then, you can catch some adorable pillow talk here.



Aren't they beautiful like I said? I could look at these kids all day. Congrats to both of them on their work. There's so much more goodness coming. Watch this space!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...