RSS
SUPER BOWL

# 2!

Hey you guys!

I just realized that a couple days ago was my second anniversary of writing this blog! I can't believe it. But I wanted to take another minute to thank all of you who read my blog and to those of you who write to me or post comments. I am just so pleased that my goal of getting people together to discuss our little restaurant scene has been realized. And I have enjoyed trying lots of places that I might not have otherwise without this blog.

I would love to hear from any of you about anything that you think would make this blog better, and as always, I would love to hear your thoughts on your favorite restaurants.

Eat well,

Erin

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...