RSS
SUPER BOWL

There's No Place Like Home

I haven't done much crafting lately except for plastic lollipops, silk flower bouquets and other props for our church production of the Wizard of Oz. My niece is a munchin, my sister is painting scenery, my mum is a director, and I'm the stage manager and prop master. I also get to operate the 8 foot tall Wizard who comes complete with beaming yellow eyes, smoking nose, and moving mouth.


And, I also helped design our publicity. Here is our poster:
If you are in the OC area this weekend or next, come see our show. To get tickets, send an email to: tamiwalkoz@aol.com I think the Saturdays are almost sold out so you might want to hurry.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...