RSS
SUPER BOWL

A Little Christmas in July

One of the challenging things about design team assignments is that often you are working several seasons ahead. I had a hard time thinking about Christmas when I needed to work on these so I watched a Christmas movie to help set the mood.
I used Flair Designs Holly Jolly Collection O Christmas Tree and Cardstock stickers with Odd Bird Planet Lacy Circle Medium.
On this one I used Flair Designs Holly Jolly Collection Holly Jolly Stripe paper with more Cardstock stickers and OBP Joy to the World sentiment.

Flair also has a new line of Christmas paper called Merry Little Christmas. I am in love with the Holly Berries paper.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...