RSS
SUPER BOWL

I Cased Myself


Todays inspiration challenge on Splitcoast (IC129) was to pick one of three Schumacher advertisements and make a card inspired by that advertisement. I chose the one with beautiful greens and browns.

I wanted to use a lot of patterns like the inspiration so I borrowed a layout from my past.

Papers: (Clockwise from top left heart) Crate Paper, American Crafts (yep, same paper as the last post), paper from the justjohanna LE Ladies Dancing Bright kit, My Mind's Eye Bohemia, I don't know the maker of the embossed white paper but it's called Vine Cream and the striped paper is Heidi Grace. Ribbon: Bo Bunny. Stamps: SU Mon Ami set.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...