RSS
SUPER BOWL

It's Strawberry Season



It's true. The roadside stands that sell strawberries in town are open for business. Love it.

This is a simple card that I made using DCWV papers and justjohanna stamps. I love these papers because they are thick and sparkly. Here's the trick for paper piecing the strawberries: 1. stamp the strawberry pair on green patterned paper 2. stamp again onto red pp 3. cut out the entire strawberry outline on the green paper 4. cut out only the red berries and adhere them onto the green cut outs.

I cut out the strawberries separately so I could pop up the top strawberry. I used the justjohanna Happy Birthday sentiment but the images are pretty neutral for other occasions.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...