RSS
SUPER BOWL

3 More Cards

These are three more samples for the easy card class I'm teaching tonight. Enjoy!

Vintage Christmas Card

Patterned paper and sentiment stickers: DaisyD's, Velvet ribbon: Ribbon Bowtique and red sparkly cardstock.

Origami Christmas Tree Card

I saw several versions of this card on Splitcoast Stampers and several had instructions but written instructions totally go over my head so I'll post a tutorial with pictures this week. I used a bunch of papers that have been in my stash for a while including Provo Craft and Making Memories. The star on top is a Creative Memories sticker.

Fun Cut Out Cupcake Card

I don't know if anyone at the class will like it but I think it's fun. The wrapper is crimped for texture and the sparkly heart was a sticker from Target Dollar Spot. The Stampin Up! Celebrate stamp looks like a signature on artwork to me. I freehand cut out the cupcake and wrapper. Kinda funky. We'll see.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...