RSS
SUPER BOWL

Last Halloween-y card for now


Okay, this picture is kinda crappy but I think you get the idea. I usually take all my pictures outside on the patio (my secret is out) but I took this one flat, in the kitchen. The card is the yellow thing, I just used the star paper as a backdrop.

I don't know why the heck this image for Tami's merry go round swap stumped me for so long but I knew I wanted a fake spider on it. I thought it would be funny if the spider offered some encouraging words to his friend. So, I used the"hang in there" stamp from Alicia's blog candy. I doodled around the image then went a little pen wild and hand-drew cobwebs in all the corners.

Image: Hairy Hairy from Penny Black

Sentiment: Studio G

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...